Sunday 17 June 2018

Self-Assessment

Hi! This is my final self-assessment and it's sad think that this is the last thing that I write in this portfolio.

1.What can I do now?

Well , the only thing that I can do is continue learning and improving, so I think that I can say that this four years has been an absolutely evolution in my English. The first years I wasn't be able to say a sentences without lock, now I able to have a conversation and also understand it.

2. Blog-Portfolio

It's an original and effective method to learn vocabulary and expressions, and also to search about grammar and it's easily to learn.

3. Skills

About my skills, has been a great evolution in all the parts; In speaking I can speak with more fluency also I can write text on any topic. About reading it's easily to me to read text and understand all the text. Projects have been a way of learning English more pleasant and enjoyable, especially with our latest project in which our evolution has been captured.

I have to say thank you to all our English teachers, especially to Cristina for giving me confidence to speak with more fluency and to teach me that we can make mistakes, Thank you and that's all.

Bye!


2 comments: